cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaRose
Advocate II
Advocate II

Flow condition with AND statement not working

I must need coffee... this will not work because I put "Yes" instead of "Approve" in the first conditionMan Wink

Having a problem. I have a form for vehicle requests. It follows an approval flow. There is an option on the form for out of state travel requests. If the user selects Yes for out of state it needs to go through the normal approvals and needs to get sent for additional approvals. 

I have a flow the flow and it works until I put in an AND condition. I it to continue If the selected option from the approval email equals Approved AND the dynamic form content (out of state) equals Yes 

I have put the following in using Edit in advanced mode; however, in testing the flow works as intended until this condition then it states False (even when it should state true)

@and(equals(body('Send_approval_email')?['SelectedOption'], 'Yes'), equals(triggerBody()?['r436ceaa0831b47dfaef74bcf18bfd8ca'], 'Yes'))

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndreaRose
Advocate II
Advocate II

This has been resolved by fixing my typo 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaRose
Advocate II
Advocate II

This has been resolved by fixing my typo 🙂

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,855)