Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lyhar
Level: Powered On

Flow create new sharepoint element problem with Hyperlink or Picture field

Hello everyone,

I have a SharePoint list (let's call it "Projects") where when I've added a new item to my Projects list, this then starts a new flow.

This flow creates a new item in another SharePoint list (let's call it "Queue"). This Queue list contains two "Hyperlink or Picture" fields. I fill out these field values in the flow, because these fields are essential, but static.

The flow runs when a new item is added to the Projects list, and the flow successfully add a new item to the Queue list. However! the "Hyperlink or Picture" fields remains empty after the flow has finished, despite the fact that I have entered these values in the flow. Other pre-defined values from the flow comes through fine, only values to the "Hyperlink or Picture" fields are missing.

Does anybody have any idea of how to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow create new sharepoint element problem with Hyperlink or Picture field

Hi @Lyhar,

Thanks for posting this.

Please check My reply in the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Forum/sharepoint-quot-hyperlink-column-quot/m-p/17769#M4230

Currently under Microsoft Flow, the Picture or HyperLink field can't be updated, although the HyperLink would be listed as an available field, the data inputted can't be accepted by SharePoint list.

I will try to involve someone else to take a further investigation on this. And if I got any response, I will update here.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,412)