Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Flow stopped running

Hi @feilda 

Can you please post a screenshot of the error? Unauthorised error might be popping up because of some connection issues. You might want to delete the current connection being used in the trigger and create a new one in its place. 

This might also be a caching issue and you might want to log out of the current session and close the browser window and start a fresh browser session and test it to see if you would see the same error popping up again. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

FLOW HELP 6-26-19.PNG

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

@feilda Can you please post a screenshot of the flow trigger part? also can you try hitting the test button and trgger the flow to check what error is coming and post a screenshot here so that we can better assist you

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

FLOW HELP 6-26-19 (2).PNG FLOW HELP 6-26-19 (3).PNG

I believe i might have corrected it from your first recommendation.  I went in and re-established the connection and it looks like that fixed it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @feilda 

So were you able to resolve? 

If my reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark that as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (5,771)