cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanKim

Flow - email connection with onmicrosoft.com account

I'm trying to build a flow that sends out email, and I have to connect with an email address to send out email.

I can't connect my work email address with flow because REST API is not yet supported for this mailbox. 

So I'm wondering whether I can use Microsoft groups email account(onmicrosoft.com account) which is username@company.onmicrosoft.com to connect. 

If I can't add groups account here, is there other ways to add email connection without getting REST API support? 

4 REPLIES 4
RyanKim

I guess my question is can i add OnMicrosoft.com account to office 365 tenant azure ad?

Hi RyanKim,

Onmicrosoft.com account can be used to send and receive emails.

You could try to create a connection to Office 365 Outlook using the onmicrosoft.com account, please make sure you provide the correct credentials.

Please check this documentation about “Manage connections in Microsoft Flow” for a reference:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/add-manage-connections/

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mr.Mao!

Thank you for your answer.

Since the onmicrosoft.com is the group email box, it doesn't have a password, and I can't connect it to Office 365

Outlook without the password. 

I've been trying to use Azure AD to connect Shared Mailboxes. How can I add the group mailbox to Azure Ad ?

Hi RyanKim,

This thread about Azure AD Sync and Shared mailboxes might be a reference for you, please check it for more details:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_o365admin-mso_dirservices/azure-ad-sync-...

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,863)