cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlanMcK
Regular Visitor

Flow error message - "Failed to load designer script"

I'm getting an error message when I try to look at the history of one of my Flows or if I try to edit it.

Error: Failed to load designer script : Script error for "office-ui-fabric-react", needed by: cds-control-expression http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror

This is new to me, and possibly to the community, as a search on this turned up no results.

I'd rather not have to rebuild my Flow ... has anyone any idea what could be causing this?

Alan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@AlanMcK great I thought so it would be temporary issue but I was not sure.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@AlanMcK I am seeing the error for the first time, but I would advise instead of rebuild(only if the flow is working fine) just save the existing flow with a different name and try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi, Jinivthakkar ... thanks for the suggestion. Weirdly, after about 20 minutes, the message stopped appearing and the Flow became available again, so no action on my part was needed. Perhaps some kind of temporary glitch on the server side? Who knows ... but your suggestion is a sound one, and I'll try it if the issue recurs.

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@AlanMcK great I thought so it would be temporary issue but I was not sure.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,247)