cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cassandra
Frequent Visitor

Flow failing on trigger (new Form submission)

I have a flow that is triggered by a new MS Form submission. It's worked for about a month with ~70 responses, but this week has stopped working. The "Details" page states "There’s a problem with the flow’s trigger. See details to fix the issue." and when I attempt to run the flow, it errors out with a "Bad Request" / timed out error. Any ideas on what could have changed to stop the flow from working?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I recreated this flow from scratch and the new flow worked perfectly when I tested it. If anyone is having a similar issue, I suggest creating the flow again to see if it solves your issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @cassandra ,

Sorry for that I can't reproduce the issue on my side.

As the error message said,timed out error. 

Some connector operations make asynchronous calls or listen for webhook requests, so the timeout for these operations might be longer than these limits.

Please take a reference to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-limits-and-config

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Zhongys,

Thank you for your reply! I did take a look at that document, but the thing I don't quite understand is that this flow worked perfectly for about 70 iterations. I didn't alter the flow, it just stopped working on the first step. Here are some screen shots of my flow and the error on the trigger:

Form.JPG

Form2.JPG

I've tried recreating the flow from scratch but that didn't solve the issue. Any ideas why it suddently stopped working?

I recreated this flow from scratch and the new flow worked perfectly when I tested it. If anyone is having a similar issue, I suggest creating the flow again to see if it solves your issue.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,991)