cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Flow fails after save. Is this a bug? Sure seems like it. Please advise!

I have a working flow.  I do a save-as, and import it into a Powerapp.  It looks like it should.

2019-01-10 13_22_05-Kelso Data Central - Saving ... - PowerApps.png

If I open the flow, and save it...  There are missing parameters!  Where did they go?

2019-01-10 13_23_06-Kelso Data Central - Saved (Unpublished) - PowerApps.png

The flow fails, obviously, given there are missing items not being passed to the flow.  Is this a bug??? 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Flow fails after save. Is this a bug? Sure seems like it. Please advise!

I tried to import the flow into other powerapps.  The parameters fall off in those apps as well.  So, its not a specific app problem.  However, now I'm afraid to touch any of my flows.  I cannot afford a problem that I cant fix!!!  This would completely take us down.  We rely on this for our production operations.  HELP!!!

This is apparently a bug.  Other user post:  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Ask-in-Powerapps-missing-parameters/m-p/...

I did get a notification of new Flow features.  Was there a resent build update to Flow?  Can this be the problem?

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Re: Flow fails after save. Is this a bug? Sure seems like it. Please advise!

I have similar issue since couple days ago.

I added some "Initialize variable" actions at the top of the flow, then ask the parameters in these actions instead of asking it directly on the actual field that needed it. On the actual field, we can just use the variable.

It's working fine on my case, hope it's useful if you need quick workaround.

Add "Initialize variable" action for asking parameter

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,121)