cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Flow failure notification

Hello,

I want to get notification of all the flows for my environment.

Suppose, a site collection - https://abc.sharepoint.com/sites/abc ,then there should be a solution to get notified of all the flows for my site collection weekly or daily for specific period of time.

Can anyone tell me the step by step solution to get it done?

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks,

Amar

3 REPLIES 3
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi,

I think this article will help you with that. With this you get an overview of all new flows created.

Hello,

Yes, this would definately help but I want to get history of the flows like success/failure.

and this is using Rest API/MS Flow and any other app if possible.

is there any way to read flow history along with their statuses(success/failure) for let say past 7days.

It is kind of reporting!!

Thanks,

Amar

I don't know if there is a way to read the run log.

But what you can do is create your own log with for example an sharepoint list. Then add the following to the flow:

Step 1 - create new item with status Failure

Step 2 - your own flow

Last step - Update item with status Succes

Also you can create a scope and put everything in it. At the end of your flow create a new scope and adjust the settings of the scope to run only when the previous scope has a timeout or an error. Then you can perform your own actions when your flow fails. For example mail of update a log. 

See an example of the last option below (seperate timeout and error scope).

2019-04-12 13_15_07-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (15,469)