Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow for Dynamics components not working

Hi,

I am trying to create a flow for Dynamics where an opportunity progresses to a certain point in pipeline phase.

Once this critera has been met, it triggers a new project to be created in the project services componenet of dynamics.

I have included a screen shot of what I have configured, however this failed with the below message, nothing in the error message indicates what criteria is failing, I have also searched on some of the below errors however nothing helpful has allowed me to move through this issue to a resolution.

Please let me know if I can provide and further information.

{ "status": 400, "message": "{\r\n \"code\": \"\",\r\n \"message\": \"Bad Request - Error in query syntax.\",\r\n \"innererror\": {\r\n \"message\": \"Bad Request - Error in query syntax.\",\r\n \"type\": \"Microsoft.OData.Core.ODataException\",\r\n \"stacktrace\": \" at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.Parsers.SegmentKeyHandler.TryCreateKeySegmentFromParentheses(ODataPathSegment previous, KeySegment previousKeySegment, String parenthesisExpression, ODataPathSegment& keySegment, Boolean enableUriTemplateParsing, ODataUriResolver resolver)\\r\\n at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.Parsers.ODataPathParser.TryBindKeyFromParentheses(String parenthesesSection)\\r\\n at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.Parsers.ODataPathParser.TryCreateSegmentForNavigationSource(String identifier, String parenthesisExpression)\\r\\n at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.Parsers.ODataPathParser.CreateFirstSegment(String segmentText)\\r\\n at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.Parsers.ODataPathParser.ParsePath(ICollection`1 segments)\\r\\n at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.Parsers.ODataPathFactory.BindPath(ICollection`1 segments, ODataUriParserConfiguration configuration)\\r\\n at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.ODataUriParser.Initialize()\\r\\n at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.ODataUriParser.ParsePath()\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmEdmEntityReference.CreateCrmEdmEntityReference(Uri link, CrmODataExecutionContext context)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.TypeConverters.EdmEntityTypeConverter.SetNavigationPropertyToXrmEntity(Entity entity, EntityMetadata entityMetadata, IEdmProperty edmProperty, EntityRelationship entityRelationship, Object propertyValue, Nullable`1 role)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.TypeConverters.EdmEntityTypeConverter.ConvertToCrmTypeInternal(EdmEntityObject edmTypeValue)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.TypeConverters.EdmTypeConverterBase`2.ConvertToCrmType(Object edmTypeValue)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.EdmTypeConverter.ConvertToCrmEntity(EdmEntityObject edmEntity, EntityReference entityReference)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataServiceDataProvider.CreateEdmEntity(CrmODataExecutionContext context, String edmEntityName, EdmEntityObject entityObject, Boolean isUpsert)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.EntityController.PostEntitySet(String entitySetName, EdmEntityObject entityObject)\\r\\n at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass10.<GetExecutor>b__9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments)\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext()\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext()\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__1.MoveNext()\"\r\n }\r\n}",

Flow config.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow for Dynamics components not working

Hi @Anonymous,

From which step did the error occur? Is it the "Create a new record" action that you captured? It would be better if you could share the configuration of your entire flow.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow for Dynamics components not working

Did you ever get this to work for you? I am facing a similar issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,514)