cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ana14

Flow for Travel expanses with three choices

Hi everyone,

i want to create flow for approval process but with a twist. A want to create scenario in which Employee will fill the form (actually add new item on the list) for his/her travel expanses. It will automatically trigger approval workflow in which employee's supervisor will have following choices: Approve, Reject, Change (this will be the case if Supervisor notices that some data are wrong or missing and will ask Employee to add them or change). So in case of "change" state, expanse is not approve or rejected yet, just been asked for additional input. Is there any way (and how) to do it in Flow?

Thank you

Ana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ana14,

The approver could have the choice to approve or reject a request in an approval currently, the Change choice for approval is not supported in microsoft currently.

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ana14,

The approver could have the choice to approve or reject a request in an approval currently, the Change choice for approval is not supported in microsoft currently.

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Thank you Alice!

BR

I'd like to implement something similar. Is there are workaround so far?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,973)