Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Flow gets stuck with no indication

Hi,

I created a Flow months ago and everything worked fine. 

Last week it began to get stuck, without doing any changes.

If I try to find out which step is causing it, I can't. Because the step is greyed out. Usually there would be a yellow icon indicating that the step is currently being executed, but not here.

Screenshot_1.png

Does anyone know why that is? in that For Each loop I have a couple validators and send emails, nothing too complicated.

Recently I had some problems with the Email connector, but I tried making a new connector and it doesn't work, so I'm lost.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Flow gets stuck with no indication

Hola!

I guess the problem is.. the array assigned as input to 'Aplicar a cada uno 2' is empty.

So, it is displayed in grey.

You can doublecheck it by adding a dummy 'Compose' -REdactar- action block just between both 'Appy to each' -'Aplicar a cada uno'- assign as its input the same array you are assigning as 'Aplicar a cada uno 2' input, then reexecute the flow and inspect 'Compose' contents.

¡Ánimo!

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you for your help, I hadn't think about that.

But I tried printing the output of the array and it has info about a Sharepoint element, just how it should be.

I tried puting an approval and an email before the loop to see if it got stuck there, but it no.

It only gets stuck on the loop

The only thing I can think of is creating the flow all over again.

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi again!

"I tried printing the output of the array and it has info about a Sharepoint element, just how it should be."

So what does it look like? Can you share a screenshot from your dummy Compose output?

I believe your final 'Apply to each' has been executed 0 times, meaning the array input was empty.

You can add an intermediate dummy 'Apply to each' in between the 2 ones on your current design, assign the same array as its input, and add a dummy Compose action blok inside, just for troubleshooting purposes. So the dummy logic of this new 'Apply to each' will be executed as soon as the input array is not empty

¡Ánimo!

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Sure, here you have them.

1. Redactar has the same input array as the loop.

The best input array: Value (from the sharepoint GetItems)The best input array: Value (from the sharepoint GetItems)

2. You can see the array is not empty because it has the info of a sharepoint element.

The array has a Sharepoint list element, with all the columns infoThe array has a Sharepoint list element, with all the columns info

3. I put the Redactar inside the same kind of loop.

If I put the print inside the same loopIf I put the print inside the same loop

4. It works, doesn't get stuck and prints the info correctly.

It works, the array isn't emptyIt works, the array isn't empty

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,683)