Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sumak
Helper II
Helper II

Flow is not getting triggered: from Microsoft Forms

Hi All,

I have multiple flows that are working fine. But since yesterday, when i create a new flow (copy an exisitng one), it fails to run when the action happens. This particular one i am trying right now is

- when a new response is submitted on MS form

- run the flow

Since its not running even once i cant manually run the flow either. Can someone plese help how i can debug this issue? Also is htere a known issue going on that is causing this problem?

Thanks,

suma

29 REPLIES 29

I am experiencing the issue now but was working yesterday.

Flow does not trigger when new form is submitted. 

Avelnit

Hello, 

I have the same problem since 2 months.

My previous flow (created in 2019) working with the same architecture as you.

But when I create a new flow based on a form answer, I have no response to my flow even if I'm waiting several days.

I have critical process based on this system for my team.

Someone has a solution please or a Microsoft teams worker can answer  to me thanks.

GPronnya
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I have identical issue now.

I am creating simple flow "Item is created" and none of the flows are triggered, only when I click Test.

What can be the solution?

Thanks,

theDavidSlight1

Having the same issue still in 2021 - simplest flow has been working fine for months and now get this error:

Error: Action 'Get_response_details' failed

CDB TableNotFound. Inner Message: {"error":{"code":"NotFound","message":"Table 'T2KLEY2MK6RDE4XMP7A3XUROES' cannot be found","innerError":{"code":"TableNotFound","params":["T2KLEY2MK6RDE4XMP7A3XUROES"]}}}

theDavidSlight1_0-1629905621128.png

@theDavidSlight1 

I don't have a good answer for you as to the "why".  That said, since this appears to be a reasonably simple Flow, I suggest recreating the Flow from scratch and turning off the existing Flow.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
theDavidSlight1

Thanks @ScottShearer  - that seems to be the simplest option.

This does seem to be a long running issue with Flow - does not inspire much confidence.

jtao
Helper I
Helper I

My colleague had the same issue a month ago and he fixed the flows by re-entering the Form ID in both "When form is submitted' and 'Get response' steps.

esulyma
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I have a newly created form and flow and I'm having the same issue.

How come this hasn't been fixed since 2018??

jacobevans92

I am also now having the same issue. Form to SharePoint list flow was working fine yesterday. Today it will not trigger even after rebuilding it from scratch..

I deleted all the copies of the form, and other forms not in use, and then the form I was trying to use as a trigger became available in the dropdown. But one the flow was created, i could not get it triggered by a submission

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,981)