Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hamid
Resolver I
Resolver I

Flow is not working with Onedrive

Hello,

I have build a flow to download specific excel attachments from emails and save it to OneDrive folder, its been working for months but since a few days ago all the flows it stopped working, however when I run the test it works from A to Z but in OneDrive file nothing happens, I checked all the connections as well but I can not figure this out where the problem might be. might that be a bug from Flow, since it has been working before, anyone had the same issue?

I appreciate your insights.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hamid
Resolver I
Resolver I

Finally, I disconnected from One drive and connected again , and now everything is working, the problem was merely One drive connection I think.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jcook
MVP

Hello @Hamid 

Could you share some screenshots of your Flow and the Flow run as well

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

flow1.pngflow2.png

Basically, upon new email arrival, it detaches the file, delete the old file in onedrive and replace the new one with it. It was working for months but it stopped working a few days ago.

Thank you

Hamid
Resolver I
Resolver I

Finally, I disconnected from One drive and connected again , and now everything is working, the problem was merely One drive connection I think.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,367)