cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpSoHo
Frequent Visitor

Flow is stuck at Apply to each action

I have one flow that removes the special characters from the string.

I am using Apply to each action. Everything was working fine but today I noticed that all of sudden all the instances of the flow are stuck at apply to each action.

tLRCt.png

No error is thrown as well. The iteration it should run those are also completed but flow does not go to the next action.

Has anyone faced this kind of issue?

Thanks in Advance.

5 REPLIES 5
yashkamdar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

What are you trying to do in the Apply to Each action, can you explain more.

Normally to be honest, these type of issues are mostly connection or browser based issues.

One problem can be that the Flow environment is facing some challenges so this isnt working as per expectation..

You can delete that action, clear the cache of the browser, add that action back again and try to run the Flow once again.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

@dpSoHo If you cancel, the Flow and Resubmit it does it work as expected? 

Perhaps its a temporary glitch?

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

There are approx 100 instances running and for some of the instances flow completed successfully.  I verified the connection as well.

@CFernandes ,
Resubmitted some of the instances but still, the issue persists.

@dpSoHo If the Resubmit does not work, it is not a glitch(at-least Technically). 

For the for each loop you are passing an array[ ], I see 18 items in that(with reference to your screenshot)? Do a see a pattern in successfully Flow and Stuck Flows?

Can you check if the array is populated correctly? I have seen flows getting stuck because one of because of a field, you can check this thread https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/My-flow-stuck-in-quot-Apply-to-each-quot/...

To be honest this will require some debugging from your end.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,523)