cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S_neha
Frequent Visitor

Flow is suspended after modifying

Hi,
I have created a flow on quote when a record is updated send email with attached quotation to customer using CDS connector. It is working since last 4 months in sandbox and when I imported in production env. and it was working since last 1 month and suddenly stopped working after modifying flow. Issue is - User does not have service plan adequate for the no standard connection. If both connectors(CDS and CDS(Current Environment)) are premium, which one I should use? or any other way to run this flow? We don't want to go with premium.

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@S_neha 

The connectors in the flow are classified as premium and non-premium if you want to use premium connectors then you need to have the premium license, there is no other way to use premium connectors with a non-premium license. 

If you are a developer I suggest you to go with a Power Automate Per flow plan, if you want to experiment with the features before  going for a full fledged plan I suggest you to opt for a trial version of the same.

For more information related to licensing - Power Apps and Power Automate licensing FAQs - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@S_neha 

The connectors in the flow are classified as premium and non-premium if you want to use premium connectors then you need to have the premium license, there is no other way to use premium connectors with a non-premium license. 

If you are a developer I suggest you to go with a Power Automate Per flow plan, if you want to experiment with the features before  going for a full fledged plan I suggest you to opt for a trial version of the same.

For more information related to licensing - Power Apps and Power Automate licensing FAQs - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,049)