cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natso
Regular Visitor

Flow isn't triggering on Microsoft form submission

I made a simple flow that would trigger whenever someone would submit a response to a Microsoft form. For the next step, Outlook would send an email to notify the form owners that the form has a new submission. However, the flow doesn't run at all because the form submission step isn't being triggered. I just selected the form from the dropdown. I don't understand what's causing the issue.  I looked at the flow history, and despite submitting test answers to the form, automate says the form hasn't been run at all. The flow is on. Could someone help? Thanks.

The first two steps are on the left, and the last step is on the right.

Natso_0-1652385555278.pngNatso_1-1652385680258.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I solved it. I followed the steps in this tutorial: tutorial 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RyanSummers
Frequent Visitor

Dumb question, but is it the right survey? That's the only thing I could see as an issue in this one, my flows for forms are set up the same way. If you go to the flow runs page, in the upper right, you can click on All Runs and change the dropdown to look at checks, failed checks, etc., and see if anything ran there that you don't see on the flow runs page. It might give you some clues to start chasing down.

RyanSummers_0-1652452930903.png

I solved it. I followed the steps in this tutorial: tutorial 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (4,822)