Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow licensing O365 E3

Hi,

Just checking if there's anyone who can help to check on my account. My organisation currently has the O365 E3 Subscription for all its employees which I believe should also have the Flow Licensing included.

However, when I logged in using my organisation's account, it states that I only have 750 runs limit. Also to note, I've created a few flows and tested their execution time, and it doesn't seems to have the 15 mins check. My flows were more like executed within the 1-5 mins checks.

So, i'm wondering if there's a Microsoft Support Staff here who can help to check on my account's current status.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow licensing O365 E3

Hi @Anonymous , thank you for posting your query.

Firstly I would look here and at your quotas and see what the true figure for your organistaion's Flow runs are (if you haven't already).

I am not certain that someone from the community who is part of the Forum can check this for you. I wouldn't expect that even a member of the Flow Team will be able to elaborate on the specifics of your licensing either, although If wrong, maybe another will come in and to this.

You are likely to have a licensing contact through Admin Center > Billing or if it were I, and I was seeking this type of information I would likely log a ticket with Microsoft using "New Service Request". They are likely to be able to clarify the details of your licenses for your organisation and the quotas that this will offer you.

There are however support staff in this form (They have "MSFT" in their username), they may be able to advise, but I expect their role is specific to resolving Flow creation issues but happy to be proven wrong on that if one of them were to pop by and provide their thoughts.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous , thank you for posting your query.

Firstly I would look here and at your quotas and see what the true figure for your organistaion's Flow runs are (if you haven't already).

I am not certain that someone from the community who is part of the Forum can check this for you. I wouldn't expect that even a member of the Flow Team will be able to elaborate on the specifics of your licensing either, although If wrong, maybe another will come in and to this.

You are likely to have a licensing contact through Admin Center > Billing or if it were I, and I was seeking this type of information I would likely log a ticket with Microsoft using "New Service Request". They are likely to be able to clarify the details of your licenses for your organisation and the quotas that this will offer you.

There are however support staff in this form (They have "MSFT" in their username), they may be able to advise, but I expect their role is specific to resolving Flow creation issues but happy to be proven wrong on that if one of them were to pop by and provide their thoughts.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous,

It looks like you might have the Flow Free plan assigned to you. Might be a good idea to ask IT if they could assign Flow for Office 365 to you instead of Flow Free.

- Daniel

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,779)