cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow may have disappeared?

I created several Flows over a month ago for testing and have the emails that were generated then. Now I need to activate the Flow in production but can't see the test run history to verify which Flow worked best. The most likely candidate doesn't have the exact same email template that I can see was used in the test emails.

Other Flows created before the test period are still visible, so I don't think the Flow has expired or been removed but can't understand why the email template would be different. I'm the only one who would have touched this Flow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow may have disappeared?

I found it - what I forgot was this Flow had to send an email from a shared mailbox account so had to be set up using that account not mine. Once I signed in with that id, I could see the Flow.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow may have disappeared?

I found it - what I forgot was this Flow had to send an email from a shared mailbox account so had to be set up using that account not mine. Once I signed in with that id, I could see the Flow.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,373)