cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanruhao
Frequent Visitor

Flow not triggered

Hi All

I am in Sydney and I find both of my flows are not triggered. The flow is supposed to be triggered when a new entry in the Microsoft Forms. But there are 15 + submissions just happened in past 30 mins , but none of them are triggered in the Microsoft Flow. Is there a service interruption at the moment?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The Root Cause is that . There was an Azure Service Bus outage on 8/31. The impact started at ~8/31 02:00 UTC, ended at ~8/31 06:00 UTC.

There is a manual way to trigger the untriggered the submission. you have to replicate your current flow. Replace the trigger to "Manually trigger a flow", add a number input. This number will be your form submission ID.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
UserDi
Regular Visitor

Same Here,

When form is submitted, so how the flow is not trigger as usual. is your flow still not working? If not, could you share how to fix this?

Thank you

Sidonicus3

Same issue here. Not sure if it is only MS Forms triggers?

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @UserDi / @hanruhao 

I just made a test on my side and looks like the Forms trigger is broken and the flow is not getting triggered on form submit. I would recommend raising a support ticket for the same to get more details and if it is an ongoing issue: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

hanruhao
Frequent Visitor

My flows are still now triggered. I just submitted a ticket with Microsoft.

Hobo
Frequent Visitor

Just came here to see what was going on - exact same issue for me. 

Flows that have been working for a month or two with no issues is now suddenly not triggering. Based in Perth, Aus. 

hi.. How to submit a ticket? it doesn't let me submit one.

hanruhao
Frequent Visitor

CCTai

Flow is not triggered and I don't receive the approval email. I am using "Approve a Microsoft Forms response to add a row to an Excel spreadsheet" to receive continuous material request within the company.

Scott_D
Regular Visitor

Reporting a similar problem - MS Form based trigger isn't triggering the flow. No data, not a failed run, nothing at all. Can't re-run a test using that fail flow, because there isn't one. The connection isn't happening, obviously.  Based in Australia, so maybe something happening in our cloud?

Have raised an issue via the MS Support for power apps.

KNUniting
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue.  My flows (which are triggered by new MS Forms responses) are not working.

They have been working for months, were still working up until about midday today, and then they stopped.

There are no error message and my connectors all seem to be in tact (green tick next to them).

I even tried setting up a new flow to test - this is also not triggering.

Looks like this is a Microsoft issue - hopefully they'll resolve it.

jbking93

Just chiming in to report the same here from Brisbane, AU.

Only on the MS Forms trigger though! We have other connectors that are still working fine.

Same issue from Sydney

hanruhao
Frequent Visitor

I just get one flow triggered just now. The form was submitted around 12:45 PM AEST today. So there are 3 hours delay I believe. Hope the rest of the submission come through soon.

Same issue in Singapore, since about 2.5 hours ago.

AndrewGibson1
Helper I
Helper I

Yes just noticed this here too. Glad that others are raising it and I guess we all just now sit on our hands and wait for Microsoft to fix it.

Could it be the same problem, almost this time last year when someone managed to submit 30000 Form entries per minute that took up all of the processor time, which then *cough* flowed on to Flow/Power Automate?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Forms-trigger-not-detecting-changes-to-the-form/m-...

PS. A scheduled flow that runs at 4 pm but doesn't have any Forms connectors, seems to have executed to perfection. So it looks like Forms/Power Automate that's the problem, and not other parts of Power Automate.

image.png

It might be a lag as opposed to an error - as the form submissions I made that were not triggering the flow have all just come through now (3 in a minute), where the forms were submitted over half an hour ago.

I had this too Andrew, but there is a black hole this morning from around 10AM AEST until ~4PM AEST where our flows weren't triggered. Luckily we can retrieve the form submissions manually.

Hobo
Frequent Visitor

Yup - one we had raised this morning has not come through. Been at least 5 or so hours now. 

Guess I'll need to ask the user to resubmit? I can see the response in ms forms, but need it to trigger the approval process off the back of the submission. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (17,070)