cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanruhao
Frequent Visitor

Flow not triggered

Hi All

I am in Sydney and I find both of my flows are not triggered. The flow is supposed to be triggered when a new entry in the Microsoft Forms. But there are 15 + submissions just happened in past 30 mins , but none of them are triggered in the Microsoft Flow. Is there a service interruption at the moment?

Regards

34 REPLIES 34
Sastro_Chang
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

@han Any solution so far?

Hi there,

Yes this all seems to be working now - I guess Microsoft worked it out!

I think the  submission to my form happened yesterday 12:45PM to 4:30 PM are not triggered. I have to manually run the process for those entries. any entries happened after 4:30pm can trigger the flow.

@hanruhao by any chance has Microsoft reached out to you regarding a root cause or how this issue was solved on their end?

The Root Cause is that . There was an Azure Service Bus outage on 8/31. The impact started at ~8/31 02:00 UTC, ended at ~8/31 06:00 UTC.

There is a manual way to trigger the untriggered the submission. you have to replicate your current flow. Replace the trigger to "Manually trigger a flow", add a number input. This number will be your form submission ID.

View solution in original post

Thanks @hanruhao 

GarciaMcgC
Frequent Visitor

I'm having this same issue since yesterday. Two separate flows triggered by an MS Forms submission are not started after a number of forms have been submitting. No activity, no errors on either side after the forms were submitted. Any answers?

Yep, same here.  As of this morning, Power Automate is not triggering from any Form submissions.

trad
Resolver II
Resolver II

Same issue here.

KenWen

Same issue here but with a weird twist. Flows are triggered when I submit the form but not when other users submit the form.

The flow was created by me and is in my personal flows.  The form is a group form. This has been working for months and suddenly started showing this weird behaviour.

Will changing this flow to a group flow help? Has anyone else experienced this??

Thank you. I copied my flow into a new flow by doing "Save As". Do you know or does anyone know how to convert my flow from automate flow to manual flow?

KenWen

This looks like a Microsoft issue: https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

"Error: Since Thursday, December 3, 2020, at 3:35 PM UTC, there was degradation in Microsoft Forms so some flows with Microsoft Forms triggers are not triggering on form submissions. Engineers in Forms and Power Automate are actively mitigating the issue."

KenWen

Looks like Microsoft has fixed this. I just tested and it is working again! 🙂 🙂 

Warning: From Thursday, December 3, 2020, at 3:35 PM UTC until 20:00 UTC, there was degradation in Microsoft Forms in East US that caused Power Automate flows that trigger on forms rooted in East US to not trigger on form submissions during the impact time period. The root issue in Microsoft Forms has been mitigated as of 20:00 UTC.

hanruhao
Frequent Visitor

For the form submissions have missed. you can record their form ID.  Then copy your current flow. remove the current Trigger to Manually trigger a Flow. Make the input value either single integer or array. Then you can manually trigger the missed submissions.

Happening again today - some form submissions not being picked up by Flow. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (54,037)