cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
civen
Level: Powered On

Flow not visible anymore in Team Flow overview

Together with another colleague we Own a flow. I can see the flow in the Team Flow overview. My colleagues (as of yesterday) doesn't see the flow at all. He saw and could edit the flow on Monday. I removed him as Owner and added him again. That did not work. Anybody an idea why this is happening?

13 REPLIES 13
jochemvanniel
Level: Power Up

Re: Flow not visible anymore in Team Flow overview

We have the same problem. We tried several things but no results. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, quite annoying but fortunately we work beside each other so we can manage, but for disparate teams this could be a huge issue

jpiccirilli

+1. 

Same timeframe.  Only seems to happen to "Instant" triggers (those initiated by use action, like "For selected item".  All other flows (scheduled and automated) are fine.  Only the original owner can see them; other shared owners cannot.  

Really bad timing as I'm trying to make updates!  I'll try to address with Microsoft via a support ticket.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi all,

Do you mean that other colleagues can't see the Flow you shared with them?

I did the test on my side, the Flow I shared before and the Flow I shared today can see and use.

41.PNG40.PNG

Please try again and let me know if issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
civen

Hey, I mean that the business co-owner of the flow does not see the flow in his Team Flow overview.

He can access the flow if I share it with him but it is not in his overview.

civen

We don't have that luck, I am from ICT and the other Owner is from Finance and we work 1 level apart. So not sitting next to each other.

jpiccirilli

No need for physical proximity.  Send your coworker the Url to the actual Flow overview page and see if that works.  I'm pretty sure the issue is related to the Flow showing in the list of Flows, not actually accessibility.  

I still don't see it in my list, but with the exact Urls I can edit them, see the history, etc.  

Hope this helps,

Joe

civen

Correct, the user can edit the flow by direct link to it. But the strange thing is he was able to see the same flow in the Team Flows overview as I do in below image. Suddenly that stopped working and now he get's an empty page...

image.png

jpiccirilli

That is what I thought you were originally reporting, and is exactly what is happening to me.  Most of my Team Flows show fine, but the two that were triggered based on user action (for selected item in SharePoint list) no longer showed to anyone but the original owner.  

Using the direct link to the Flow is a workaround, but it is still a bug in the list view as far as I'm concerned.  

civen

Ours is an automatic flow starting 'When a file is created (properties only)' on a SP Library for approval.

civen

Any news on this issue?

jpiccirilli

The Flows have returned, despite no changes made on our side.  I'm assuming this was just an MS bug that has been fixed.  

civen

Same here, suddenly it's working again. So case closed but would be nice to know what caused it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,290)