cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flow not writing emails to one drive excel file as expected

I created a flow from template and also from blank template to write all new emails to excel file kept at one drive. Table having a lac rows creates in excel file, for flow to write the data in this table. When flow excutes it writes powerappid to 99,999 rows (all other fields are blank e.g. subject, to, from ,time,etc) and in the last row it write complate details. After this run as table is exhausted with no of rows, subsequent flow fails saying that the table reached it's limit. Actually flow should start writing the emails from first row itself not from last row. I dont want older email, only new emails.

excel file after first excel runexcel file after first excel runI am not able to solve this problem, please help. Screenshot of excel file after first run is attached.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi saippuakivikaup,

Not sure if you are using this template “Track Outlook.com emails in an Excel spreadsheet”.

I started a flow from this template. The Excel table was saved on Dropbox and there was no special setting for the table. When an email arrived, the corresponding info would be saved to the table without issues.

Please check the following screenshot.

3.PNG

Please try again with it. If you are still having the issue, please share a screenshot of your flow. If you have any special settings on the Excel table, please provide more details on it.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

image_0.pngStill getting same error. All the details are attached herewith. image_2.pngimage_1.png

Highlighted

Hi saippuakivikaup,

Thanks for sharing the detailed screenshots.

It seems that there is nothing wrong with the configuration. May you try to recreate the Excel table and save it on Dropbox to see if it will work.

About the Excel table, you mentioned that “Table having a lac rows creates in excel file”, could you show more info on it? I guess that you have some special settings on the table.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,446)