Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skolisetti
Helper IV
Helper IV

Flow run duration and retention - Max recurrence interval 500 days

Hello Guys,

Can you please clarify this "Max recurrence interval - 500 days" in Flow run duration and retention.

Is this something like run the flow for every 500 days ? but a single flow will time out after 30 days right ? .

I'm confused on this limits could you please give an example and where the above interval can be used ?

Run limits.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Mira thanks for the response. So it can be configured only in recurrence flow ? as attached for reference, my flow runs once in every 500 days @6 AM please confirm ?

Recurrence.jpg

View solution in original post

@skolisetti

Yes Exactly

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@skolisetti

Maxium recurrence interval is 500 means that you can set the flow recurrence action to run every 501 days.

Single flow run will time out in 30 days which means if you have flow that has something like Do until action and the action wasn't satisfied or you have approval waiting for 30 days this means that the flow instance / run will time out.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Mira thanks for the response. So it can be configured only in recurrence flow ? as attached for reference, my flow runs once in every 500 days @6 AM please confirm ?

Recurrence.jpg

@skolisetti

Yes Exactly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,663)