cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow saving so slow

Hi, I have blistering fast internet speed. When saving flows, even simple ones, i have to wait about 10 minutes for the save to complete. Other colleagues working on the same flow do not have this issue. Any clues where to look or what to do? LMK what info you'd like to see.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks sir.

A little more sleuthing, shows it is the internet filter slowing it down, although t ultimately lets it through. Now to find the urls to whitelist.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JohnAageAnderse
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @Anonymous 

Please compare your setup with your colleagues! For example:

• Which browser are you using?
  • Any extensions that you are using and your colleagues are not?
  • Any policies on your computer and not on your colleagues computers?

Kind regards, John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thnaks for that.

I'm using Firefox with a number of add-ons.

I tried this in MS Edge without any add-ons and have the same problem.

As for policies, I haven't ever really fiddled with these.

I tried disabling my AV, but that was not the culprit.

Hello @Anonymous 

Sorry that I can't help more. Have you tried to run the Performance tracer and/or Network tracer in Developer Tools in your browser? Maybe those could point to what is taking the power/time from your save.

For your information, I am using both Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit) and Chrome 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit) without any issues.

Kind regards, John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks sir.

A little more sleuthing, shows it is the internet filter slowing it down, although t ultimately lets it through. Now to find the urls to whitelist.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,862)