cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
will1234
Frequent Visitor

Flow says succeeded but occasionally does not work

Hi,

I have two flows that are triggered when a response is submitted to a Microsoft Form.

Flow A sends a message with certain parts of the response to a Teams chat.

Flow B adds a row to an Excel table saved in SharePoint.

Flow A works every time and has not had any issues, which is how I know there is an issue with Flow B.

There are about 100 responses to the form each day, through the Power Automate run history I can see that all runs "succeed" for Flow A and Flow B. 99% of the time Flow B works great, but occasionally I will notice a response that was sent to the Teams chat by Flow A, but not added to the Excel sheet by Flow B, despite that run showing "succeeded" in the run history.

I have added a 5 second delay to Flow B as I thought that might help but it doesn't seem to. I really need this flow to be reliable and add all, not just most, responses to the Excel table.

Thanks in advance!

Flow B:

will1234_0-1639950371285.png

1 REPLY 1
will1234
Frequent Visitor

bump, please help!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,418)