cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow sending Email

Hi guys, 

I have a flow that interacts with a button within a PowerApp. Essentially it triggers with the push of a button and all it is supposed to do is to get items from an sp list, insert these to an excel file in onedrive and then send this as an attached file in an email. 

I sort does work fine, however it only sends some of the entries within the excel file??  

Here is a picture of the entries within the excel file as it is when opened in onedrive: 

Faktisk liste i onedrive.PNG

And here is a picture of the entries within the excel file that i receive on email: 

Mail modtaget.PNG

So the issue at hand is that it chooses to send the excel file in a incomplete manner, and only attach the first entry. 

Does anyone know a way of resolving this rather weird issue? 

Here is a picture of the flow, just for reference: 

Flow for print.PNG

Thanks in advance. 
- Tobi 🙂 

1 REPLY 1
manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

HI @Anonymous 

If I understand your screenshot correctly, you're fetching information from 2 SharePoint lists (can be the same list I can't tell by the screenshot) and cycling through the items. Then you fetch the Excel's metadata and list the rows and then send it. 

The issue must be in one of the "For Each." Are you doing two on purpose? You only mention 1 SharePoint list in your question. That's why I'm asking. In the "For Each," you're doing an "Add row" or doing something else?

Another possibility is that a different file is being appended in the email. Since you don't create any file, you're probably using the same file always to send the information. If this is the case, you can also send a link to the file and avoid issues altogether since the file will always be up to date. To do that, use the "Create share link by path" and you're good to go.

Makes sense?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (5,260)