Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yama_Vin
Advocate I
Advocate I

Flow sending multiple Emails

Hello Community

I have created an approval flow and flow is working fine. We have a problem now, flow is sending mutilple emails to the receipient after the approval, it is supposed to send one email.

I have a sharepoint list where we stored the event name and the three level managers columns. Each event has three levels of managers (1st level, 2nd level, 3rd level. Each Level has more than one managers). After the first level approval, we are sending notification emails to the  created person and the second level manager and the approver. Now, they all are receiving mutiple notification emails at the same time 

Flow.jpg

Can anyone please help me on this?  

Thanks

VK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, 

Yes. This issue has been resolved after using the variables to store the email id's in each "Apply to each step" 

Thank you 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Yama_Vin 

That might be happening because you have a nested apply to each loop and then the Send an Email in the nested loop. Can you share more details on the scenario so that we can better assist you? 

If you are sending the approval details for different items, you might want to consider creating an HTML table with the details and sending the email to the managers in a single loop. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thank you ! Yes. It was because of the nested aply to each loop. I am trying to use variables to store the emails and use the varibale in the to filed of email action. 

Thanks, 

Vinay 

Hi @Yama_Vin ,

Have your problem been solved from use variables to store the emails?

Please let me know if you have any question or your problem has been solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, 

Yes. This issue has been resolved after using the variables to store the email id's in each "Apply to each step" 

Thank you 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (52,513)