cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow sending the same email many times

Hello everyone,

I created a flow reminder to check from a SharePoint List if all approvals been answered to,  so everything is working but Flow is sending the same approval mail 6 times with the same informations and when i answer to one he do all the actions but he still wait for the others.

1.PNG

Flow will check what contains in the "Title" and if the column "Réponse" is empty in the SharePoint List, if both conditions are "true" will send an approbation mail.

Any ideas ?

Thank you in advance

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

There are some errors with the structure of conditions if you want to check what contains in the "Title" and if the column "Réponse" is empty in the SharePoint List if both conditions are "true".

The Or group conditions ("Title" contains 1000, "Title" contains 1000, etc) should be the same level as the condition Response is empty. And if the Response is equal to 0 not work, you could try to use the expression length(item()?['Response']) is equal to 0.

Annotation 2019-11-13 153656.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jcook
Super User
Super User

Hello,

Click the ... on the apply to each loop and go to settings.
Turn on parallelism and set the number to 1.

Since the loop is running parallel by default this could be why you are getting multiple emails.

Hope this helps!

-Josh

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Jcook ,

i tried to put 1 , but still it send 6 mails

5.PNG

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

There are some errors with the structure of conditions if you want to check what contains in the "Title" and if the column "Réponse" is empty in the SharePoint List if both conditions are "true".

The Or group conditions ("Title" contains 1000, "Title" contains 1000, etc) should be the same level as the condition Response is empty. And if the Response is equal to 0 not work, you could try to use the expression length(item()?['Response']) is equal to 0.

Annotation 2019-11-13 153656.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,394)