cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfoerst
Level: Powered On

Flow skipped Forms

My flow skipped. I don't now where can i get the reson for this.

{ "Pragma": "no-cache", "X-CorrelationId": "91d509ab-5790-4f97-8ef3-cb47f11d56b0,25442b2f-e9d2-4d82-ab05-d40382c07654", "X-UserSessionId": "91d509ab-5790-4f97-8ef3-cb47f11d56b0,96736c31-b49b-4744-9d5f-ce245e1d6f18", "X-OfficeFE": "FormsSingleBox_IN_8,FormsSingleBox_IN_8", "X-OfficeVersion": "16.0.8508.6681,16.0.8508.6681", "X-OfficeCluster": "neu-000.forms.office.com,neu-000.forms.office.com", "retry-after": "3600", "OData-Version": "4.0", "X-Content-Type-Options": "nosniff", "Timing-Allow-Origin": "*", "Cache-Control": "no-cache", "Date": "Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:37:57 GMT", "Location": "https://europe-001.azure-apim.net/apim/microsoftforms/shared-microsoftform-ae5e1267-1ff8-4ac2-b520-e...", "P3P": "CP=\"CAO DSP COR ADMa DEV CONi TELi CUR PSA PSD TAI IVDi OUR SAMi BUS DEM NAV STA UNI COM INT PHY ONL FIN PUR\",CP=\"CAO DSP COR ADMa DEV CONi TELi CUR PSA PSD TAI IVDi OUR SAMi BUS DEM NAV STA UNI COM INT PHY ONL FIN PUR\"", "Server": "Microsoft-IIS/8.5,Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0", "X-AspNet-Version": "4.0.30319", "X-Powered-By": "ASP.NET", "Content-Length": "0", "Expires": "-1" }

Is there a general problem or is it my flow?

thanks
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps Staff ashwinsa
Power Apps Staff

Re: Flow skipped Forms

Hi @sfoerst, we are actively working with the Forms team to get this issue fixed. The root cause of the issue is the 

"retry-after": "3600", 

from your response which indicates that we would check after 1 hour. Unfortunately, this is a limitation right now and we are actively working towards getting a fix for this issue.

View solution in original post

joeeasley

Any update on this? I am getting the same problem, completed form not posting notice to a teams channel. is there an ETA on a fix?

6 REPLIES 6
Power Apps Staff

Hi @sfoerst, we are actively working with the Forms team to get this issue fixed. The root cause of the issue is the 

"retry-after": "3600", 

from your response which indicates that we would check after 1 hour. Unfortunately, this is a limitation right now and we are actively working towards getting a fix for this issue.

bmaschino
Level: Power Up

I'm having the same problem. Will changing the "retry-after" time fix this? I keep getting form responses that are skipped over.

Power Apps Staff

Unfortunately no. This is governed by the forms connector and forms service. I have reported it to the respective teams and they are working on fixing the jssue. Please stay tuned.
joeeasley

Any update on this? I am getting the same problem, completed form not posting notice to a teams channel. is there an ETA on a fix?

sfoerst

In my case it worked after waiting some time

Highlighted
Nate_Crawford
Level: Power Up

This problem persists with any Flows that I make nthat involve Forms submission triggers.  The "retry-after": "3600" still appears in the header for Outputs.  Is there any update on this process?  This problem is seriously hampering a project that I am working on now.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,029)