Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Flow starting to fail

Hi,

I have been having great fun building flows for the past few months (some of which are from templates) and a few runs have failed over the last 24 hrs at the approval stage.  Any help anyone could offer would be gratefully received.  This is the error message:

The request failed. Response content: '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Service Unavailable</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Service Unavailable</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.</p>
</BODY></HTML>
'.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow starting to fail

Same for me too! I guess the flow service is down..

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

That's good to hear that someone else is having the same issue.  Fingers crossed a fix will come soon as these have rapidly become a key part of the business.

Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Sdjackson / @Kovinis 

There seems to be some issue going on with the approvals connector/ actions and from template flows. Here it is mentioned on the support page https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

If you continue to face the issue, I would recommend opening a ticket with support. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

I assume if i build one from scratch with all the same steps it 'should' be OK?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,303)