cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flow suddenly cannot access Excel table

Hi

I have a flow set up which takes Form responses and puts them in an Excel table.  This has been running for some time with no problem.  I have not made any changes recently to the flow set up or table properties.  The flow has stopped and has the following error:

Status
Failed
Error
Action 'Add_a_row_into_a_table_-_WORKING_COPY' failed

I have checked and the table name has not been changed.

I tried editing the flow, reselecting the location of the table and choosing the table which appears fine in the drop down list.  However it then won't allow me to save the flow and brings the following error:

The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist. clientRequestId: 2dea612f-0ffd-41d7-9468-bb748ee9678a serviceRequestId: 0479b8ff-c65c-47f8-b6e8-4bc6013c5885", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" }

Flow save failed with code 'MultipleErrorsOccurred' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 202c70eb-7e79-4103-9a5c-6539f7eabbb3\r\nserviceRequestId: 074f3ded-ee4c-4d4b-a01f-54f037badeaa", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 202c70eb-7e79-4103-9a5c-6539f7eabbb3\r\nserviceRequestId: 4e07df87-2e9a-4bfd-9da5-09b23e38f1c9", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 202c70eb-7e79-4103-9a5c-6539f7eabbb3\r\nserviceRequestId: 50223178-0b44-45e0-b4b6-6b46f027821f", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 202c70eb-7e79-4103-9a5c-6539f7eabbb3\r\nserviceRequestId: fec6b66e-c85e-4957-96f5-65f53e4fcff5", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 202c70eb-7e79-4103-9a5c-6539f7eabbb3\r\nserviceRequestId: 82ac33e5-66c6-48ea-81f4-657af0162326;c58be4f2-5273-4e57-85e0-f38595178eca", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" }'.

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Flow suddenly cannot access Excel table

Hi @keegkeeg 

Sometimes there are issues with the connection. Power Automate breaks the connection silently a,nd then there are strange errors like this.

Can you please go to your connections in Data > Connections, check the connection that you're using, and if there are any issues with it. If possible, re-create it and use the new connection in your Power Automate and see if it works.

This happens all the time, and re-setting the connection usually sets everything correctly again.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Highlighted

Hi Manuel

Thank you for your response.  I have checked the connections and all say they are connected.  I have other similar flows running between Excel and Forms which are working fine so am I right in thinking the connections are okay?

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hey KeegKeeg,

Sometimes all it takes is not just resetting the connection but going back into the flow and, unfortunately, re-entering the dynamic values as well.

I've had similar issues and that always fixes it...as annoying as it can be sometimes.

Have you given that a shot?

Also, if there's a way to post a screenshot of your Flow, that would be helpful.

Thanks!

DC

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @keegkeeg 

@DCReina is correct. Sometimes all get's messed-up, and the only way is to reset stuff.

Were you able to solve the issue?

Another solution is for you to export and import Power Automate. When you import it again, you can pick the connections, and all should be reset. 

Here's how to do it:

https://manueltgomes.com/microsoft/flow-how-to-import-a-flow-template/

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Highlighted

Hi

SO i have tried resetting the connections and re inputting all the fields but Flow won't allow me to save this (see error as above).  

I also tried exporting the Flow but when I import it it shows a similar message:

Flow save failed with code 'MultipleErrorsOccurred' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 856d4678-49d0-4ca2-9139-53117e16a596\r\nserviceRequestId: 39c372f3-ecf2-4a30-9b52-166450e8a084", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 856d4678-49d0-4ca2-9139-53117e16a596\r\nserviceRequestId: 98a2e65d-ae13-4fe0-8aa7-bf39dfa51088", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 856d4678-49d0-4ca2-9139-53117e16a596\r\nserviceRequestId: 0fa2b969-fb8f-484e-9c0d-b311ebd6c8e6", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 856d4678-49d0-4ca2-9139-53117e16a596\r\nserviceRequestId: e61acd96-cf5b-4f98-8e82-c2950d095a6a", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 856d4678-49d0-4ca2-9139-53117e16a596\r\nserviceRequestId: d27f22b5-073a-456c-a6aa-37937c3002bd", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 856d4678-49d0-4ca2-9139-53117e16a596\r\nserviceRequestId: afecee37-1170-460a-bcec-dfc0cd02f33f", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" }'

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

August 2020 CYST Winners!

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (4,725)