I've been away from work for a week. Prior to my holiday the Flow I created to add and update an Excel Spreadsheet from a Sharepoint List worked perfectly.
Since returning to work today, it won't run on new triggers.
I've tested a run from the week before I was away and it states test successful, however, if I try to perform the
trigger action - nothing happens.
First attachment shows the test ran successfully from previous actions.
Second attachment is the page i'm left with when I attempt a new trigger action - it stays on this screen and does not perform any of the additions / updates i've made.
Any ideas would be appreciated as i've spent my morning adding to, & updating, a Sharepoint List to discover none of the changes have flowed into my excel spreadsheet.
Your second attachment didn't come through. What trigger are you trying to use? Can you post a screenshot of your Flow?
Thank you for replying.
This is the flow i'm using, which has worked without issue until today:
When running a previous test from over a week ago - it is ran succesfully:
When I perform a trigger action (I've added new rows and updated others), i'm left on this screen until I close it down - it was like this for over an hour this morning before I gave up:
It then does not show on the 'All Runs' data, as if it hasn't connected at all.
Any ideas you could have would be very much appreciated.
If you look closely at the top of the screen where you are left when you invoke a test it tells you that to complete the test you need to do something in the list that would trigger the Flow. Running a Test doesn't Invoke the Trigger. Creating or Modifying an Item in the list you specified is what invokes the Trigger, even in a test. When you get to the blank screen where you are left you need to navigate in your browser to the list and create a new item or modify an existing one. Then the Trigger will fire and you'll get a run of the Flow as a Test.
I added a row into the sharepoint list and updated another row - when I returned to the test page it looked as it does on the attachment. It's as if it's not detecting any of the work I do on the Sharepoint List all of a sudden.
If the Trigger isn't working at all anymore you may have to edit the Flow, remove and re-add the trigger. I've seen this happen in one or two other occasions when something about the connector gets updated by Microsoft.
Hi @LisaROB72 ,
I tested When an item is created or modified on my side. This function is fine.
Please refer to the message released by MS Support. Maybe the previous issue has some impact on your tenant:
I agree with Pstork1's proposal, maybe you could try to reconfigure the trigger/Flow and see if a similar issue still exists.
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!