Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Flow to Rename local file using modified date

Would really appreciate some help.

I have built a flow which runs on a schedule.

When it runs, I have it renaming file on local server using:

@{concat(formatdatetime(addHours(utcNow(),10),'yyyyMMdd'),'_filename.zip')}

However, I want to use the modified date of the file(s) instead of the UTCNOW() function.

But, alas, my knowledge is lacking and I am unable to find the secret to doing this.

If anyone could give me a suggestion regarding how to do this, or even an example, it would be GREATLY appreciated.flow.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Flow to Rename local file using modified date

Hi @kevinsray 

The last modified time for the file is available in the dynamic content and you can use it in your expression too: 

ffe.PNG

Modified expression: 

concat(formatdatetime(addHours(items('Apply_to_each')?['LastModified'],10),'yyyyMMdd'),'_filename.zip')

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,551)