cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow to copy calculated (date) column of a list to another list's date column

Hi,

I have two SharePoint lists: Comp List and Records List. Comp Request has a calculated column(date) called 'Credit Date'. In the Records list I have column setup as Credit Date (Date and TIme).

Using when a new item is added trigger, I would like a flow to trigger on Comp request whenever a new item is added to it, get those items and then I would like to copy/create that item in the Records list and especially Credit Date value from Comp list should be copied over to Credit Column in the Records List, is this possible to do? Please help me with the flow, thanks.

Flow would be pretty simple, when item added trigger->get items->create item, I am stuck at bringing calculated (date) column value from one list to other list's date column.

1 REPLY 1
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you want to copy the calculated (Date) column from one list to another list’s Date column?

I have made a simple flow to test this issue, the flow is configured likes below.

Per my test, the calculated date would be off one day on another list, so I use a function to add 1 day on the calculated date using the code:

addDays(triggerBody()?['CalculatedDate'],1)

It then works fine. Please take it for a reference then try with it on your side.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,736)