cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Flow - total sum in a list did not show the correct value

Hi all, 

I am doing leave management system for my company, now i've create flow for annual leave. I want my flow to deduct total annual leave taken from entitlement annual leave. I am using the function increment variable to calculate the total of number of days taken in list. 

The problem is my flow not update the correct total sum of annual leave taken in another list (LeaveInfo). The value still show no.of.days from leave application. Below, i show my flow as reference. 

I need help to solve my problem. I want the flow to show the total sum for annual leave correctly.
Let say, if user want to apply 1 day from annual leave, and annual leave taken already have 2 days, then the total sum should be 3 days, but my flow still show 1 day in LeaveInfo everytime submit the annual leave. I want the correct value to calculate remaining annual leave balance.

screenshot-asia.flow.microsoft.com-2018-01-29-11-17-10-365.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ladyana2288,

Your thread has been moved to the Flow forum.

Besides, for your issue here, would you please share a larger view of the Condition added in your Flow?

And better seperate them into two screenshots.

Further, if you could explain how the two lists work here, then we may offer a more suitable workaorund, which may not include the Variable usage, and update the list item directly with the Expressions only.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (73,449)