cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zarq
Regular Visitor

Flow users

Which users can trigger a flow. So I created a flow which triggers automatically on item creation.

I want it to be applicable to all users in my org. Currently that is not happening. Do I need to add all users as creators of the flow and essentially make it a team flow?
On the licensing side, I'm not sure, would all my office 365 users need to have an ms flow license plan in order to use the flows?
It really is a shame how weak Microsofts documentation is around this topic.

1 REPLY 1
manuelstgomes
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Zarq 

It runs on your account with your connectors. If you want other people to run it you have to either:

1. Send a copy
  2. Share it with the people who need to run it 
  3. Export a template. More details on how to do this here.

If you share it, you're allowing people to use your connections and let them just run the Flow. Any of the other solutions will force people to define their connections while importing, and then they can run it.

Your best bet is to share it with people, but you need to understand that:

1. You're sharing your connections so, depending on what you're doing, you can allow people to do things for you. For example, if in your flow you send an email when other people run the flow, the email will still go with your email address and not theirs.
  2. If you only connect to places where everyone can access, then all is good.

Hope this helps.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,858)