cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blueman125
Level: Powered On

Flow will not reflect changes, after fixing triggering

Image 003.jpg

I have a flow set up in a shared mailbox. I cannot get it to run. Apparently, the first time I set this up, I named the folder to look in incorrectly. The error is shown here. I added an "s" to the folder name "purchase order"

This is the original error and the details:

Image 002.jpgImage 28.jpg

I've since gone back and fixed it multiple times by selecting the folder within the window.  Though I corrected it the flow will not run and each time I go back to edit it, it shows the correct folder, yet the flow will not run and the error message still shows about triggering.

Image 004.jpg

Can someone please help with this. I am not a flow expert and not a power app designer but have used it succesfully in the past.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow will not reflect changes, after fixing triggering

A good rule of thumb is when you change anything at the top of a Flow you go down below it and delete and replace anything that refers to that step or trigger. Even if it looks like it is the same it is not! I am not sure why...I don't have a good explanation on this but I have spent more time than I care to admit on this exact same thing just to find that is all it took to make my Flow go. 

Good luck!

Blueman125
Level: Powered On

Re: Flow will not reflect changes, after fixing triggering

Thanks, I complete redid the flow and this time selected the folder instead of naming it and that error went away. However, it still does not work. I have posted the subsequent problem here in case you can help: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Cannot-get-flow-to-work-No-errors-but-no...

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 298 members 5,729 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: