cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asoperRCO
Frequent Visitor

Flow with Excel Connections had Table Names Reset?

Hello,

I recently experienced a strange issue with one of my flows that has connections to 3 separate Excel documents using the Excel Online (Bussiness) Connectors - specifically 2 "Get a row" connectors, and one "Add a row into a table [DEPRECATED]" connector. I am the only person with access to this flow, and it had been working perfectly until about 2 weeks ago when I noticed it was throwing errors about being unable to find the specified table within an Excel document on one of the steps. I looked into the issue and found that somehow the connector was trying to look for a non-existent table named  "1" in the Excel doc. The actual table name is "Table1", and it has been since I created this flow. Upon further inspection ths week (after more failures) it appears all of the Excel connectors had som how changed to point to this non-existent table named "1".

I was able to change the connectors so that they point back to the correct table, but I am confused about what happened here and concerned that somehow this was a glitch that might happen again. Is this an issue anyone knows about?

1 REPLY 1
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @asoperRCO ,

I didn't encounter the same problem as yours.

Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?

I afraid the only way is to rebuild the connections.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,668)