cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatthewMohline

Flow won't stop running

Hello all, I created a flow where anytime someone would update an item or create an item in SharePoint, I would receive an email regarding who did the update/creation and what item was created/updated.

Everything has been fine since I started this back 8-9 months ago. But recently I uploaded some pictures to SharePoint myself, and now my flow won't stop running....as in I'm getting constant emails and they're all redundant because I only uploaded, say, 100 photos but have received close to 20 thousand emails! What is going on? I even paused the flow and that didn't work. Then I deleted the flow altogether. The emails are still coming!!! Please help asap!

Thank you community!

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesYumnam
Resolver III
Resolver III

It would be a good idea to check if a copy of the flow was made and that copy is still running.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesYumnam
Resolver III
Resolver III

It would be a good idea to check if a copy of the flow was made and that copy is still running.

View solution in original post

ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@MatthewMohline 

First, turn off your Flow - that will stop new instances of your Flow from running:

image.png

After that, see if there are any running instances and cancel them.

Then, post a screen shot of your Flow here so we can figure out why this is happening.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

It appears this may be the case and I will accept as a solution after a few more hours.

Best,

Matt

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,250)