cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
badgermonkey007
Level: Powered On

Flowing from Twitter to Excel

Hello

I've built a flow that picks up a range of titles/usernames from twitter to save them into an excel sheet.  It's not picking up any errors from the running.

The flow has my twitter feed linked to it.  

Does the flow only pick up from the associated twitter username?  Or does it pick up from the twitter noise in general?  If the former, is it possible to make it the latter?

thanks in advance for any pointers.

ttfn

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flowing from Twitter to Excel

Hi @badgermonkey007 ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

badgermonkey007
Level: Powered On

Hello Alice. Capture.PNG

Capture recurrence.PNG

Capture action.PNG

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @badgermonkey007 

The Search Tweets action returns with the latest 20 tweets by default based on your search text. For example: T1.PNG

The above action would return me the latest 20 tweets from the account 'yashagarwal1651' and '#PowerAddicts'. It wouldn't really matter where you place the holders i.e., the hastag text first or the username first. See the screenshot below:

T2.PNG

This above action would pretty much return the same result as the first one did. Now note that you can change the maximum results and it would still return a maximum of 100 tweets only. If you use just a hastag or a particluar keyword, it would return the latest tweets from the general noise (provided you did not include a username). Please see the screenshot below:

T3.PNG

The above action would return a total of 100 tweets with the mentioned hastag. these 100 are the latest tweets (from the general noise as we have not provided any usernames) that have mentioned that particular tag. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 142 members 4,905 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: