cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aeleceos
Helper I
Helper I

Flows and Microsoft Forms

1.Created a custom Flow with Microsoft Forms and on the first time it runs with no problems. 

2.Editing any part of the Flow, saving it, and attempting to run the Flow, it fails. No error messages are generated. 

3.I have to create the Form two to five times before the Flow can run again properly. If I make another change in the Flow, save it, the issue starts again. 

5 REPLIES 5
ashwinsa
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Aeleceos is the trigger in the flow triggered via an update in Microsoft Forms ?? If yes, this is a known issue and we are working actively towards fixing it.

I think I will be answering your question. Yes, when a Microsoft Form is submitted it supposed to trigger the Flow. 

frankyan

I am from Microsoft Forms team. We need some help to understand your issue. Can you attach a screenshot when it fails? Can you also advise the steps to attemp to run the Flow then see it fails (to understand how you judge the Flow fails)? Thanks!

Office 365 - Technical support is already assisting on the issue. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, It´s possible to create a custom flow that shows a dashboard or chart with the numebr of answers in a survey created in FORMS?

One of the survey field it will be "number event", and i want to have a field that i fill manually with an number of event and it returns online the number of answers in the survey with that specific number.

it's possible?

Thanks

Fernando trigo

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,284)