cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayleegoose
Level: Powered On

Flows suddenly disconnected from connections. Internal server error from Azure resource manager

Service account for Flow has disconnected from all Connections and would not allow me to fix the connections. When I clicked Fix Connection next to them, the popup window appeared, I clicked the account, then the window closed and nothing changed. Connections included Outlook, SharePoint, and Approvals.

Now I cannot even see the connections. When I choose a Flow, the Connections section on the Flow page (above Owners) is just spinning.

I get a "Something went wrong. Please try again. Failed to retrieve connections" error when I try to go to Data > Connections. 

Azure error receive when clicking on a Flow:

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is 'e412ed8c-c726-48e5-abb4-ad64531d45de'.

It seems like Flow is running painfully slow right now. Not sure if this is just for me or not. 

This is time-sensitive and we have business flows failing. I thought I might get a faster response here than if I submitted a ticket to Microsoft, but I'm going to do that as well, unless anyone knows how to get in contact with support faster. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flows suddenly disconnected from connections. Internal server error from Azure resource manager

Hi kayleegoose,

We have a question open about this with some Kudos and visibility already:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Error-Message-in-Flow-AzureResourceManag...

Feel free to add your comments there as well; stacking them together may help us get more visibility and a quicker response.

kayleegoose
Level: Powered On

Re: Flows suddenly disconnected from connections. Internal server error from Azure resource manager

Thank you! I commented this there, but we had to reauthenticate the account being used for our Flows and everything started working again. Could be a coincidence and everything is back up and running anyways, but thought I would share just in case.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @kayleegoose,

If your problem has been solved, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Users online (6,080)