cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flows

Send notification each time my company is mentioned on youtube!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Flows

Since I don't know of a YouTube trigger that would fire when your company is mentioned this isn't really practical.  You would have to look at every You Tube post to see if your company was mentioned.  That's not a realistic task for Power Automate.  What you might be able to do is run a Flow based on recurrence that would parse a search query that queries You Tube for your company name.  Then check those hits against a database of previous mentions looking for new ones. Then send your notification for new mentions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Since I don't know of a YouTube trigger that would fire when your company is mentioned this isn't really practical.  You would have to look at every You Tube post to see if your company was mentioned.  That's not a realistic task for Power Automate.  What you might be able to do is run a Flow based on recurrence that would parse a search query that queries You Tube for your company name.  Then check those hits against a database of previous mentions looking for new ones. Then send your notification for new mentions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have no idea what anybody is even talking about really! Someone set that up for me in the flow app but its failed 22k x's.
Frequent Visitor

Great answer! Now i just need to figure out what company is mine

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,253)