cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkibler
Frequent Visitor

For a selected item (sharepoint) flow doesn't display in Flow/Automate dropdown on Library

Good morning,

I've seen similar posts to this but without resolution. This is the second time I've personally had this issue which is this: I create a flow from a template, the trigger is "For a selected item" in a SharePoint list. When finished, I save the flow and head over to the library, and the flow does not show up when selected an item and looking under my flows. 

Interestingly enough, if I add "Run Only Users" they will be able to see the flow, but I as the owner cannot.

I believe a work around is to create the flow from the library, which I will be trying soon. However, I'd like to see a fix released for this. If anyone knows of a fix / better workaround please share!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jkibler
Frequent Visitor

Hope this helps someone else, but the fix is to use the Library ID, not the name, in the "List Name" field. To get the ID, go to the Library Settings and check for it under the URL between List=%7B .... and %7D.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jkibler
Frequent Visitor

PS, the work around I suggested at the bottom of my post didn't work.

jkibler
Frequent Visitor

Hope this helps someone else, but the fix is to use the Library ID, not the name, in the "List Name" field. To get the ID, go to the Library Settings and check for it under the URL between List=%7B .... and %7D.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (30,247)