cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RussellGove
Level 10

Form Recognizer

Anybody have any luck with the new Form Recognizer connector? I set up a cognitive services resource in my azure dev subscription. When I tried the Train Model action in a  flow, it gave me the error: "The Train Model Operation under Form Recognizer API API is not supported with the current subscription key and pricing tier CognitiveServices.S0"

Anybody know how to set up the cognitive services resource to use with this connector? Is it available in a MSDN Dev Subscription?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Form Recognizer

Azure Cognitive Services are paid services, and you may view the price estimator to get an estimate of those costs. They do however, offer free trials but you must upgrade to unlock limits.

Your MSDN Dev subscription should include $150/mo Azure credit, so all you would need to do to test out the Cognitive Services would be to Create a Cognitive Services resource using the Azure portal and then utilize it within Flow by providing the keys for the resource.

You should also notice that the Form Recognizer connector documentation includes Get Keys, Get Model and Get Models actions but does not have a Create Model action. So you may need to manually set up your model(s) from within your resource via the Azure Portal for Cognitive Services before accessing a model from within your Flow.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Form Recognizer

Azure Cognitive Services are paid services, and you may view the price estimator to get an estimate of those costs. They do however, offer free trials but you must upgrade to unlock limits.

Your MSDN Dev subscription should include $150/mo Azure credit, so all you would need to do to test out the Cognitive Services would be to Create a Cognitive Services resource using the Azure portal and then utilize it within Flow by providing the keys for the resource.

You should also notice that the Form Recognizer connector documentation includes Get Keys, Get Model and Get Models actions but does not have a Create Model action. So you may need to manually set up your model(s) from within your resource via the Azure Portal for Cognitive Services before accessing a model from within your Flow.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,865)