Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnPhamEFL
Helper I
Helper I

Format HTML table for multiple line text

Hi Experts,

Good day to you all, I'm having a table created by "Create HTML Table" and 2 Compose below

replace(body('Create_HTML_table'),'<table>','<table border="1"')

replace(outputs('Compose_2'),'<td>','<td style="padding:10px">')

The outcome seems great, but all my multiple line text now comes in 1 row. 

Outcome 1.png

Is there any way to return like this

Desire Outcome.png

Thank you so much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@AnPhamEFL if you are using SharePoint list, check the multi line text column, check column settings if it is set to plain text, it might be because of that. You can change that settings to rich text editor and try again.

jinivthakkar_0-1620837303247.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@AnPhamEFL if you are using SharePoint list, check the multi line text column, check column settings if it is set to plain text, it might be because of that. You can change that settings to rich text editor and try again.

jinivthakkar_0-1620837303247.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (56,948)