cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Format for Path in Google Drive "Delete File" Action

Hi folks! 

I've searched this a few times now and can't seem to find examples / documentation on it so thought I'd pop in and ask my first question!  I'm creating a Google Drive file at the begining of my Flow, but I'd like to delete it at the end of the Flow. I've tried several different variations in the "Delete File" Google Drive connector, but none of them work - I always get, "file not found". I've tried Path, I've tried drive.google.com/Path, I've tried ... I don't know, lots of things.

Anyone out there successfully ran this function?

Thanks! 

Rhia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

...Neeeevermind, I decided to just randomly try a bunch of the available tags. Turns out "FileLocator" was the one. I hadn't thought to try it since it was just a string of numbers... but... woo! Worked.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Frequent Visitor

...Neeeevermind, I decided to just randomly try a bunch of the available tags. Turns out "FileLocator" was the one. I hadn't thought to try it since it was just a string of numbers... but... woo! Worked.

View solution in original post

Hi @rhia,

Have your problem be solved?  If yes, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Alice

Oops, nevermind

Thanks for this @rhia - the FileLocator tag still appears to be the only successful way of deleting GD files from Flow. Thankfully i found your post, saved me a drastic rewrite 👍

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,161)