Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmason
Helper III
Helper III

Forms in 365

Hi all,

I know InfoPath forms will no longer be supported and everything is going to Office 365 and the different apps/programs (flow, forms, delve, etc.) but what are you all doing for forms that you need back and forth integration? We have forms that are filled out and have pictures added to them. Sometimes the users go back in or another person (the approver for  instance) needs to go in and edit the form. Is there an app you are using to create these forms? 

I don't want to keep using InfoPath if it is no longer going to be supported, that just seems to be like adding on a room to a house during a hurricane.

Thanks!

Kathy

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you consider using Power Apps forms? It's extremely user-friendly app to create unified forms. backed by a cloud-based database application. The forms rendered from this platform provides unified interface across multiple web browsers and mobile devises.

-Pranav

Hello @Anonymous I have but these are only One Way forms meaning you can't have back and forth involvment in them. That is why they won't work for this. We have forms that get created that other users add information to and then the orginal user adds their feedback. 

That is why I am looking for an alternative. Oh and so far I can't see a place to add photos in these either....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Im new to this community.

How can i post a question.

Welcome @Anonymous it's not very intuitive to post a question, I had to flail around a bit before figuring it out. What I do is the following:

I go into Microsoft Flow Community Boards > General Discussion > New Message and you post but you have to add a label from the right side of the screen for it to post correctly. I believe if you follow the path back under Reply to Message you can see the progression of the steps.

Hope it helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for the reply. But i still cant post a new question. Only reply on the posts 😞

Okay @Anonymous here are some screen shots hope it helps.

From the Microsfot Flow Community Page

Select General Discussion

Scroll down to General Flow Discussion - click the link

Select New Message

msf flow home.pngscroll down.pngnew message.png

Hopefully you get the same screens as me. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,977)