cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Forms to email approval - attachment error message

Hi,

I'm trying to write a flow where a Form is submitted with an attachment.  I followed the recommendations by @yashag2255 

wilsonsmpa_4-1601263825747.png

At the step where I send an email (with the attachment) I am getting an error message:

{"errors":[{"message":"The filename of your attachment cannot contain CRLF characters.","field":"attachments.0.filename","help":"http://sendgrid.com/docs/API_Reference/Web_API_v3/Mail/errors.html#message.attachments.filename"}]}

wilsonsmpa_5-1601264019697.png

Any ideas where I am going wrong please?

thanks 😕

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

You are committing a very basic mistake. You are trying to pass the FILE CONTENT property to FILE NAME which is not correct, you need to pass in the Attachment file name over there not the file content.

yashkamdar_1-1601264970235.png

Here is what you need to understand -

yashkamdar_2-1601265158196.png

SO the value that you have put in Attachment file name goes in Attachment field and the value that you have put in Attachment field goes in Attachment file name, simple mistake !!

Just change the values and your flow will succeed as per expectation.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

You are committing a very basic mistake. You are trying to pass the FILE CONTENT property to FILE NAME which is not correct, you need to pass in the Attachment file name over there not the file content.

yashkamdar_1-1601264970235.png

Here is what you need to understand -

yashkamdar_2-1601265158196.png

SO the value that you have put in Attachment file name goes in Attachment field and the value that you have put in Attachment field goes in Attachment file name, simple mistake !!

Just change the values and your flow will succeed as per expectation.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (7,817)