cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

GCC Flow missing Word Connector?

I am in the GCC flow and trying to use the MS Word Connector.... but I don't see it there. Is Word Connector not available in GCC?

Word.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

The Microsoft Word Connector is available for all Flow license types.

Your Office 365 administrators are likely limiting the connectors available through the Office 365 Data Loss Prevention policies that are currently set within your environment. 

The PowerApps and Microsoft Flow Governance and Deployment Whitepaper states:

Restricting Use of Connectors
Within each environment using data loss prevention policies you can limit what connectors can be used together in a single application or flow. More on this in the section where we cover Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies in this paper.

You may want to reach out to your Office 365/PowerApps and/or Flow admins and discuss with them which connectors are currently disabled. Currently there are more than 200 connector available to the public. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

I've confirmed that the Word Online connector is working. Have you tried logging out of Flow and back in? You coudl also try a different browser and/or disable any extensions that may be blocking it. 

Also, insure that you have a valid and active connection to the Microsoft Word connector, under the Data > Connections menu:Connections.png

You can also try refreshing the Word connector credentials by selecting Delete to deletethe connection and re-add it, or by selecting Switch account and re-logging back in. Example: 

RefreshConnectorCredentials.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

I went to Data > Connections and did a search on top right , NO Microsoft Word in GCC. Is there a particular license we need in order to have Microsoft Word connection to appear in Flow? 

Highlighted

The Microsoft Word Connector is available for all Flow license types.

Your Office 365 administrators are likely limiting the connectors available through the Office 365 Data Loss Prevention policies that are currently set within your environment. 

The PowerApps and Microsoft Flow Governance and Deployment Whitepaper states:

Restricting Use of Connectors
Within each environment using data loss prevention policies you can limit what connectors can be used together in a single application or flow. More on this in the section where we cover Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies in this paper.

You may want to reach out to your Office 365/PowerApps and/or Flow admins and discuss with them which connectors are currently disabled. Currently there are more than 200 connector available to the public. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Double-post, please disregard this reply. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,542)